Hey there! Every year, I see these super cute DIY ornaments, and I totally want to make them, but I have way more tree ornaments than a girl should ever need. Actually, scratch that! Is there such thing as too many? 🙂 I am already planning on DIYing some ornament for the Christmas tree (coming soon! 😉 ), so I was looking at some of these other super cute ornaments and I wanted to share with you some of my favorites! So here is 10 cute DIY ornaments you can easily make on snow days!
1. Wood Slice Ornament! A cute gift for everyone!
2. Fingerprint Snowmen – Cute for the family!
3. Melted Crayon Ornament – Cute and easy for the kids!
4. Peppermint Plates! Cute to make with the kids! I remember making this in school – we added a picture of ourselves on it too 🙂
5. DIY Elsa Ornament! For everyone obsessed with Frozen! (Me Included 🙂 ) Who knew you could tattoo glass?
7. Twig Trees!
8. Melting Snowman! Perfect gift for the cities where it doesn’t get too cold (cough, California, cough)! 🙂
9. Twine Ball Ornaments! I love this idea!
10. DIY Clay Ornaments!
Hope you like them! Be sure to comment and to follow my blog 🙂
P.S. Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!