Hey everyone! The next few days are going to be some quick tutorials, as I am spending time with family this Christmas season! Today, I am going to show you how to make a DIY Christmas Tree Napkin – this is a really fast tutorial that is sure to get complements. Let’s get started!
1. You will need a square napkin – the bigger the better! You will want to iron this!
2. Then fold it in half so it looks like a hotdog!
3. Then fold it in half again so that it is a smaller square.
4. turn it so the side with no folds is facing up. Then lift one of the flaps 1 inch away from the top so it looks like this:
5. Continue to do this until it looks like:
6. Very carefully flip the napkin over, keeping all the folds in place!
7. Then, fold the 2 sides to the other to form a tree outline:
8. Then flip this napkin over again. It will look like this:
9. Fold the napkin folds up, tucking them under one another:
10. Admire your beautiful work!!
Ta-Da! This is sure to be a big hit at all of your holiday parties! Be sure to comment and tell me if you are doing this for your Christmas Parties 🙂 Merry Christmas!!
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMESCHOOLAPALOOZA
Did you enjoy this post? Then stick around and subscribe to my latest posts and updates. The follow button is at the top of my sidebar! Don’t worry – I hate spam, too.
HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD?
Please share it in the comments below. I always love hearing feedback from you – so go ahead! Tell me what you are thinking!