Hey everyone! I decided that today I wanted to see what my favorite and least favorite posts of 2014 were – I was actually really surprised!
But, before we get started, I want to say that 2014 was Ah-MAZING! For real! I have been super blessed and I know that it will only go up from here! I can’t wait to see what next year has in store for me 🙂
Of course, making a blog was on the top list of awesome things that happened in 2014!
I got accepted as a designer at Darby Smart!
This year truly has been amazing, and I hope it has been amazing for you too!
Your favorite posts from this year (In the 3 months my blog has been founded)
1. 15 Best Subscription Boxes! Wow!! In the 2 days that this has been published, it has surpassed my previous top page by 5 views! That’s a close one 🙂
2. DIY Personalized Candle – This was one of my favorite too! ❤ You know what they always say, great minds think alike!!
3. Free Gift Tag Printable – For the holidays, but hey! A New Years Gift might work too!
4. 20 Gifts Under $10 – Another holiday post, but this would work great for New Years, birthdays, Valentines, etc.
5. Travel Towel – I am actually using this right now on the trip I am on! Lifesaver!!
Here were the top posts from 2014 – enjoy!!! I hope you really have an amazing 2015 and be safe!!!
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMESCHOOLAPALOOZA
Did you enjoy this post? Then stick around and subscribe to my latest posts and updates. The follow button is at the top of my sidebar! Don’t worry – I hate spam, too.
HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD?
Please share it in the comments below. I always love hearing feedback from you – so go ahead! Tell me what you are thinking!