Hey guys! After Sundays post, I got an email from someone asking how to make their own chalkboard image if they have a chalkboard at home. It’s really simple and you can make it in a matter of seconds! Let’s get started!
1. You will want to take a picture of your chalkboard – a nice, clean part of it.
2. Once you have this photo onto your computer, you want to go to picmonkey.com (an editing site!) and click on edit.
3. Choose the photo. Then crop your image to the size you want. After that, go to the Exposure category, under crop. Adjust as needed!
4. Now you have your chalkboard image – but it’s not quite right yet – your flash went off while taking the photo and it’s really bright in the middle! Now you want to go to the touch-up section. (the lipstick)
5. Click the Blush Boost option – it will give you a bunch of pink colors, but click on the color palette on the top right,
6. Move the color picker to black – and then go over the shiny part in your picture with this, adjusting the Fade and Brush Size as you go. This will make your picture not as shiny in the middle if your flash went off 🙂
Hope that helps! Be sure to comment with your pictures of your chalkboard if you try it!
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMESCHOOLAPALOOZA
Did you enjoy this post? Then stick around and subscribe to my latest posts and updates. The follow button is at the top of my sidebar! Don’t worry – I hate spam, too.
HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD?
Please share it in the comments below. I always love hearing feedback from you – so go ahead! Tell me what you are thinking!