Hey there everyone! Today, I am going to tell you the 10 best things to see in Las Vegas! Vegas is a really cool city to visit, and can be a great family vacation (yes kids can have tons of fun here too!) – here are my favorite things to do in Vegas, besides the obvious gambling!
1. Dolphin and Tiger habitat in the Mirage – You can hang out with dolphins AND tigers!!
2. Zip-line on Fremont Street! – It’s actually SlotZilla 🙂 This is the BEST tourist attraction in my opinion! They have bands playing, the dome above you lights up, and sometimes people dump CASH on you! Yeah thats right! CASH! I got like $15 dollars last time I was there! YAY!
3. Botanical Gardens in Bellagio – This is sooo cool!! It is so amazing what they can do with these flowers!! Look at this!
4. Fountains in front of Bellagio – fun for everyone! The fountains are so beautiful!
5. Shark Reef Mandalay Bay – this is one of my favorites!
6. Springs Preserve – fun, but also educational!
7. Stratosphere Rides – fun for the adventure lover (and the one with no fear of heights!) 🙂
8. Circus Circus Adventure Dome – This is one of my least favorite casinos in Vegas, but the roller coasters inside are super fun!
9. Hiking at Red Rock – this is probably my favorite not very touristy attraction.
10. Volcano at the Mirage – This volcano EXPLODES! How awesome is that?
I hope you like these! Be sure to comment and to follow my blog!