Hey there everyone! Have any of you gotten your Christmas shopping done? I may or may not have even started… I was looking on easy for some inspiration and saw that there are a lot of cute gifts you can find for less than $5 dollars! So, this post is for all you late shoppers like me 🙂 Let’s go!
1. Teals Prairie’s Personalized Leather Engraved Key Ring – this would be an awesome gift for the new driver, or the one who loses all their keys!
2. DPFD Jewelry’s Time Turner Necklace – Awesome for the Harry Potter Lover!
3. Bubble Jewelry 2010’s Heart Bracelet Infinity Gray Leather – Cute for the best friend!
4. Two Vintage Drum’s Personalized Wood Ornaments – cute for everyone!
5. Gettin’ Wired’s Love Ring – for the ladies on your list!
And an extra one because what the heck!
6. Ancy Pant’s Hand-stamped Heart Charm – perfect and beautiful for anyone!
These are all such cute gifts and I love all of them! Which one is your favorite? Have a Merry Christmas!
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMESCHOOLAPALOOZA
Did you enjoy this post? Then stick around and subscribe to my latest posts and updates. The follow button is at the top of my sidebar! Don’t worry – I hate spam, too.
HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD?
Please share it in the comments below. I always love hearing feedback from you – so go ahead! Tell me what you are thinking!